The Greater Syracuse Association of REALTORS is committed to provide it's members with programs, education and services to enhance the members' ability to successfully conduct their individual business in a competent and ethical manner, to promote cooperation among it's members and to promote the public's right to use and transfer real property.
Image is a function of internal and external factors.
OBJECTIVE : To increase the Associations' and REALTORS involvement in local government, in the community and in real estate related associations to enhance the members' ability to successfully conduct their individual businesses and improve the business climate in Central New York
1. STRATEGY: Endorse Candidates
2. STRATEGY: Affordable Housing
3. STRATEGY: Educate members and the public about the "Code of Ethics"
4. STRATEGY: Increase involvement with City, County and Community programs.
5. STRATEGY: Define and determine the impact of DestiNY USA on the CNY real estate industry.
6. STRATEGY: GSAR Location (renting vs. owning)
OBJECTIVE: The Association will implement and continue to embrace technologies that will enhance our members' ability to do business.
1. STRATEGY: Provide Internet based MLS
2. STRATEGY: Explore and provide "cutting edge" technology information and services to the membership.
3. STRATEGY: Provide on-going, basic and advanced improved technology education.
4. STRATEGY: Explore the hiring of a new staff person.
C. VALUE OF MEMBERSHIP
OBJECTIVES: To provide on-going benefits and quality services to the membership.
1. STRATEGY: To improve methods of communicating with membership/
2. STRATEGY: To promote and encourage GSAR membership to the commercial brokers by educating them to the benefits of Association membership.
3. STRATEGY: Orchestrate the changing role of the association to provide timely and relevant services.
4. STRATEGY: Create a membership database.
5. STRATEGY: Diversity
6. STRATEGY: Strategic Planning Committee
OBJECTIVE: To seek and develop present and future leaders of the Association.